I can represent your small business with a variety of services. I always work to help make a deal while at the same time knowing how to be an aggressive advocate when the matter calls for it.
My office represents small business clients who call me for help with collection needs, disputes with competitors, employee issues, and matters dealing with governmental agencies. While my goal is to try to find a quick resolution, I have litigated cases for these clients on matters involving trademark infringement, debt collection, asserted violations of employment agreements and many other business torts.
I can assist you or your venture in the following matters:
- General Counseling for Business Owners
- Corporation and Limited Liability Formation
- Unfair Business Practice Litigation
- Representation of Individuals with Professional Licensing Violations
- Business to Business Collections
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
Contact me anytime for an immediate consultation regarding your business.